Sunday, December 19, 2010

Generally, what I've been reading lately

For myself, I just want to make a record of what I've been reading lately.

I'm currently reading The Scarecrow, by Michael Connelly.

Before that, I read Elegy for April, by Benjamin Black. Before that, I read The Reversal, also by Michael Connelly. Somewhere in there, I read Connie Briscoe's Sisters and Husbands.

Before that, I read Thomas Cahill's How the Irish Saved Civilization. Before that, I read Fab: An Intimate Life of Paul McCartney, which I found interesting but can't quite recommend. It was a little dour-spirited.

Before that, I read Night and Stars by Maeve Binchy. Before that, I read Persuasion by Jane Austen, for my book group. Since then, I've been reading Jane Austen for Dummies which I have greatly enjoyed and highly recommend.

Before that, I think, I read Switch: How to Change Things when Change is Hard by Chip and Dan Heath. That was also for my book group. I loved it. I also read a book on building buzz (word-of-mouth) for libraries by Peggy Barber and Linda Wallace.

No comments:

Post a Comment